Virtual tradeshow pavilion
The design was informed by modernist architecture – clean lines, open space and carefully thought-out displays featuring important information.
At the pandemic’s peak, one of our healthcare clients needed a virtual presence at the European Respiratory Society’s (ERS) 2021 congress. The task was to present two different medications: an inhaled corticosteroid and an injectable asthma medication. One side highlighted medication while the other showed medical information and the company’s pipeline. We created a design that was an intentional departure from a trade show aesthetic. Informed by modernist architecture, the booth featured clean lines, open space, and carefully thought-out displays featuring important information. With an average dwelling time of 8+ min and 1100+ pieces of content watched or read, the virtual pavilion fulfilled its mission: welcoming the congress visitors into a peaceful virtual environment.
- Therapeutic Area: Respiratory & Allergy
- Disease State: Asthma, Nasal Polyposis, Allergies
- Product: Inhaled corticosteroid and injectable prescription medicine for Asthma
- Assignment: Virtual Booth
- Audience: Respiratory Specialists
- Show: ERS International Congress 2021