Latest healthcare marketing jobs at Jack Health
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As a highly conceptual Art Director with a background in design, you'll lead with ideas first. As an Art Director, you’ll be accountable for both generating and executing bold creative ideas rooted in the overall strategy and helping direct how those ideas come to life.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for art direction and design on dedicated projects for healthcare client
- Work alongside with copywriter partner and Associate Creative Directors and Creative Director to support the vision of multiple projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients
- Conceptualize and design campaigns for different types of media (live event, broadcast, digital etc)
- Brainstorm, concept and collaborate with creative teammates
- Works with the Strategist, Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters and Account team members to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions
- Understand the clients’ organization and business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience to assist in generating relevant creative ideas
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 6+ years design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Art and Design or relevant field
- Extensive experience in advertising, branding and identity design
- Experience or passion for the pharma/health space
- Superior Art Direction skills with proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.), and PowerPoint
- Experience designing for live events, corporate events, consumer marketing (mobile, exhibits, tradeshow) or broadcast studios. Comfortable with environmental design.
- Relevant experience within virtual and live B2B brand experiences and live events
- Able to concept and brainstorm with creative associates and collaborate with team members and contribute at every stage of the process, from ideation to execution
- Strong understanding of typography, mood boards and logo artwork and brand tonality
- Video/Broadcast experience, able to concept creative wrappers and storyboard
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.