Jack Health is a specialist healthcare practice dedicated exclusively to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – in the pharma and healthcare sector.
We are part of Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency known for 80+ years of creating extraordinary events and experiences. Jack Health builds upon our agency’s heritage, passion and expertise in brand experience and applies that depth to the world’s leading healthcare brands. It’s this combination that allows us to bring fresh concepts, that often draw from other industries, to reinvigorate your brand.
We launched in 2021, and we are growing at a record pace.
That brings us to you…
Latest healthcare marketing jobs at Jack Health
Strategy Intern - Jack Health
New York, New York, United States
Strategy Intern – Jack Health
10 Week Program (05/31/23 - 08/11/23) - Pay: $18/hour
We believe in Extraordinary.
If you are passionate about healthcare, have a keen interest in how people think and like having the numbers to back it up, this internship is for you!
Jack Health is a specialist healthcare practice dedicated exclusively to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – in the pharma and healthcare sector. We are part of Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency known for 80+ years of creating extraordinary events and experiences. Jack Health builds upon our agency’s heritage, passion and expertise in brand experience and applies that depth to the world’s leading healthcare brands. It’s this combination that allows us to bring fresh concepts, that often draw from other industries, to reinvigorate your brand.
As the Strategy intern, you will support the needs of Jack Health by digging up incredible fact-based insights about healthcare clients’ brand and their business challenges. A true super sleuth, you’ll identify target audiences and help discover key insights for client needs. Unrelentingly curious, you will help find solutions to problems and give purpose to the big idea.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Strategists on existing client work and new business proposals
- Develop fresh insights after conducting analysis and research to understand client brand, audiences, and business environment
- Identify new sources of information specific to healthcare that provide teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Participate in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view
- Collaborate actively with account team members to ensure effective connections through all agency disciplines relative to client work
- Commit to 10 weeks (May 31st – August 11th of 2023) of hard work, learning, and fun, day in, day out
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- College degree or degree in progress
- Creative and artistic presentation skills; the ability to think visually and collaborate with other creative team members
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to come onsite to the office – hybrid onsite and remote
Who you are
- A rising college junior, senior, recent grad, or grad student
- Intrinsically inquisitive: you love to figure out how and why people make certain decisions
- Have an interest in the healthcare industry
- Inherent passion for brands and how they attract their loyal customers and employees
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
What you gain
We provide an intern experience as extraordinary as the work we deliver for our clients. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves (check out our blog and Instagram for more on that). You can expect to learn and grow from the best in the business and gain valuable agency experience while meeting and working with incredible people during a summer you’ll never forget.
Last, not least
Overachiever? We love it. Feel free to add a note (300 words max) addressing the following when you apply:
- Why are you interested in Jack and this particular role?
- Tell us: “Why choose me?
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role may require the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. In those instances, accommodations may be requested based on a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief, or other exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.