Latest healthcare marketing jobs at Jack Health
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern Time zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
Jack Health is our specialist healthcare offering, dedicated to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – specifically in the pharma and healthcare sector. We build upon Jack’s skills, passion and expertise in the brand experience arena and applies that depth of knowledge to the world’s tops healthcare brands.
With an understanding of the unique regulatory environment, plus a commitment to Being Extraordinary at every touchpoint, we’ve helped Pharma brands strengthen relationships with their most important audiences.
We launched in 2021, and we are growing at a record pace!
That brings us to you.
You will be a key member in our creative-idea-generating, strategic-thinking, problem-solving community. You’ll bring expertise in the healthcare category, make our teams sharper and smarter about our key audiences, and you’ll be active in the work.
You’ll provide category and personal insight, blended with sparks of inspiration. You’re a credible healthcare category expert and strategist who is comfortable as a thinker / writer / doer / problem solver. You willingly raise a hand to brief a creative team, frame out content agendas, aggregate research, co-create messaging, and partner to the account, content, creative, and production colleagues to design extraordinary experiences / programs / platforms for our clients.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
Who you are:
- A healthcare category expert, with roots in pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer health, or medical device clients.
- A strategist who is equally comfortable with work that is for internal and external audiences
- Knows the experiential space, specifically around healthcare, and has a POV on how best to engage audiences within the limits of the regulatory environment
- Can synthesize therapeutic content, crystalize ideas, and communicate it out with style
- Likes unearthing data to inform insights and direction; is comfortable with qual & quant data and analysis, and with developing measurement platforms to track client successes
- Able to roll-up your sleeves and as strategist on projects, accounts, and across new business, both independently and (often) in support of the VP Strategy.
- A collaborator who ideates well with others in a manner of “yes, and…”, and makes others better
- As comfortable talking with the intern as with the CMO, and impresses both
- Can work in a fast paced environment while handling numerous of projects across markets
- A creator to maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- At least 5 years into your creative career at an agency, with at least 3 in a role that includes strategic deliverables (i.e., research, briefs, strategic up front for client proposals) that plays in the brand experience space, and your client mix has been predominantly in healthcare
- Proven track record solving problems and delivering creatively strategic, insightful solutions for a variety of clients
- As brilliant at working alone (self-motivated) as you are as part of a team (the motivator)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation expertise
- A believer in collaboration, in seeing the work through, and making the work and others shine
- Someone who embodies Jack Morton’s values of passion, agility, respect, and inclusion
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.