Latest healthcare marketing jobs at Jack Health
Production Director/Executive Producer
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
You're someone who loves planning events, solving client problems and all of the work that goes in to making that happen. You will be responsible for Leading the production team in bringing to life all of Jack's creative sparks and thoughtful insights. Take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the new go-to for making our extraordinary work happen. You will primarily lead work for healthcare and pharmaceutical clients, so experience in and a passion for healthcare work and making a difference in patient’s lives is important.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure all programs are adequately staffed
- Team is supported, has a voice and a champion
- Responsible for the fiscal health across all programs and account
- High level understanding of all projects
- Flexibility to execute a program as needed.
- Pharma experience ideal but not mandatory
With our clients:
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensure client SOW template and invoicing details are followed. Work with team to ensure the project changes are clearly communicated to client and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure consistency between programs and processes and ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items
With our teams:
- Working with the core leadership team to, manage the program process from creative through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools.
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Provide learning opportunities for team members – both internal and freelance.(reconciliation, updating procim, etc)
- Work in partnership with Resource Manager to provide smooth team integration
- Participate in Creative Brief process
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- Active participant in finance meetings and communications – including forecasting meetings
- Oversee all projects and manage third party costs
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships
- Review all program reconciliation and program costs against budget
How you succeed:
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Repeat business with client
- Profitable budget management
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if you also have…
- College degree
- 8-10 plus years of marketing/ client services experience with at least last 5 years delivering solutions
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Savvy in Microsoft teams/sharepoint and/or Procim a plus
Who you are:
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You're able to change course at the drop of a hat!
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
- Inclusive: you actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.